ECCO Flexure Runner Women's Shoes
Convert size to
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
An athletic version of the ECCO cupsole sneaker featuring luxe ECCO leathers and modern material and styling choices.
- Ultra-modern long-lace sneaker that blends materials and function to offer a unique, on-trend look.
- Made from premium ECCO nappa leather with a lightly waxed, satin-look and feel, and a rich metallic finish.
- Sporty textile lining offers breathability, while a leather-covered inlay sole offers a stylish look and feel.
- FLUIDFORM™ Technology and foot-fitted last provide anatomical support and an integral, durable bond between the upper and sole, without the compromises common with stitched and/or glued assemblies.
- Durable, lightweight, one-component P.U outsole offers outstanding flexibility and all-day comfort.
- Free Shipping
- Standard Shipping- 5 to 7 business days
- Free Returns Pick Up
ECCO Sko A/s
Industrivej 5, DK-6261, Bredebro
Country of Origin
Name: ECCO Shoes India Private Limited
Address: Turf Estate No. 315
Shakti Mills Lane, Mahalaxmi
Mumbai 400 011
2 N (1 pair)